DX connection for Air Handling Units (AHU)
With technologies such as inverter and variable refrigerant temperature, VRV and ERQ heat pump and heat recovery units offer high efficiency.
Fast response to changing loads
The Daikin VRV and ERQ DX units respond rapidly to fluctuations in supply air temperature, resulting in a steady indoor temperature.
Easy design and installation
No additional water systems such as boilers, tanks and gas connections are needed. This reduces the investment and running costs and makes the system easy to design and install.
To minimize the workload at the installer side to design the ventilation system, we offer pre-configured AHU models that connect to ERQ or VRV just as any other unit.
Plug & play
The Daikin air handling units (AHU) provide a complete, factory mounted, solution. The expansion valve and controller boxes are integrated in the AHU. This way, you save on installation time. Daikin is the only manufacturer offering both AHU and DX units, so you only have one point of contact.
- Plug & play
- No configuration needed, select the ideal settings like any other ventilation device
- No additional work at the installer side to design the total system, everything is pre-defined
- Plug & play
- Fully customized solution, tailor-made to the application
- Additional design work needed
4 types of control systems
In order to maximise installation flexibility, 4 types of control are offered.
Off the shelf control of air temperature (discharge temperature, suction temperature, room temperature) via any Direct Digital Controller (DDC). View technical details
Air handling units
- Fully customized solution for ventilation and air handling
- Optimal control of air quality
- Plug & play connection to Daikin chiller and VRV units
- Fully integrated, efficient and controllable solution
- For medium to large offices